Christian Life Ministries appreciates your prayers! Jesus invites each of his believers:
“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Luke 11:9-10).
Jesus promises that every child of God has the right to approach our heavenly Father in prayer, have his loving and attentive ear, and receive his wise and gracious answer. Prayer is one way that all believers can offer themselves to the service of the Savior.
What difference do my prayers make?
Prayer doesn’t show up on the world’s radar of actions that have an impact. But remember:
“The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.” (James 5:16-18)
God promises to answer our prayers, in keeping with his divine wisdom and tender mercy, even if we don’t deserve it. The God who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all, will also graciously hear us and act in his good time and way. Your prayers work!
What can I pray for?
We are grateful for all your prayers. Here are a few specific things for which to petition our heavenly Father:
- that He would bring the hurting and the lost to New Day Pregnancy Care Center as clients we can serve
- that He would use Christian Life Ministries to serve expectant and new mothers and fathers with Christian love and with the life-giving gospel of Jesus
- that He would bless our Christian Life Ministries staff, counselors, and volunteers with energy to serve
- that He would give to our Christian Life Ministries board members wisdom and humility in their decisions
- that He would give success to our Mission Wearhouse, not only as a source of income but also as a tool to form relationships with people and to share the gospel with them
- that He would provide the resources to fund the gospel ministry of Christian Life Ministries